This fully remodeled, 6 Bedroom/6 Bathroom midcentury rambler offers a thoughtfully updated interior with light-filled spaces and is ideally suited for grand entertaining. Notable interior features include: two owner's suites (including a main level owner's suite); two fireplaces; skylights; open concept kitchen and dining area; private office; and two car garage. Notable exterior features include: half-acre lot; expansive pool area; multiple decks; lakeside area for picnics, area to launch a canoe or kayak from your own property to explore Lake Barcroft. All this just 6 miles to Washington, DC and Amazon's HQ2 in Arlington. Featured in The Washington Post as "House of the Week."
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,136 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Beamed, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Lake, Water, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Body of Water
- Lake Barcroft
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Out Building, Fishing.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Lake, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)